Christmas Day will mark the opening of the new Peak 6 addition to the Breckenridge ski terrain – the biggest ski area expansion in North American in more than a decade.
Christmas in Breckenridge
What does this mean for those who choose Breckenridge for their Colorado Group Ski Trip?
- 543 new skiable acres
- 3 new bowls
- 10 new cut trails
- First above-treeline intermediate bowl terrain
- 1 fixed grip 4-person chair
- 1 detachable high-speed 6-person chair
- Easily accessed via lifts on Peaks 7 and 8
- No base area development to keep the ski experience as pristine as possible
Ready to book your group ski trip to Breckenridge and be one of the first groups to ski Peak 6? Whether you want to celebrate Christmas in Breckenridge or go after the holiday, get in touch with Ski Daddy – we will take care of everything you need to from lift tickets to ski rentals to accommodations and all those little details that help make your group ski trip a great one- in Breckenridge or anywhere else.